Who Are We?
We are a diverse group of people who have centered our lives around one thing - a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. But this personal relationship with Christ is also a corporate relationship - we meet together as the Bible commands us to do.
- to worship the Lord by singing songs of praise & hearing His Word preached
- to meet with our 'brothers and sisters in Christ'
- to learn more about God
- to follow the moral precepts found in God's Word
- to enjoy each other's fellowship
- to pray for one another
- to help each other in times of grief, pain, and difficulty
- to rejoice together in God's goodness
- to raise our children to honor God and to train them in biblical values
- to have a place where we can worship freely
- to reach those who do not know Christ as their personal Savoir
- to love people and be a blessing to others
- to be a place of hope in a world that is hopeless without Christ
- to make a difference for Christ
- to love all people from all walks of life